The Virtual Interiors as Interfaces for Big Historical Data project focuses on the question of how we can develop and publish 2D/3D/4D user interfaces to the linked data of the Semantic Web in the form of digital maps and virtual rooms using historical data on the production and the consumption of the Dutch Golden Age. Read more.
Digital Humanities Conference 2019 in Utrecht
- July 10th, 09.00-10.30: Weixuan Li will give a presentation entitled “Visualizing Networks of Artistic Ideas in History Paintings in the Seventeenth-Century Netherlands”. For more info, click here
- July 10th, 14.00-15.30: Charles van den Heuvel and Weixuan Li, among others, will join a panel session on the theme of complex time-space. For more info, click here
- July 12th, 14.00-15.30: Chiara Piccoli and Weixuan Li will give a presentation entitled “Embracing Complex Interfaces Linking Deep Maps and Virtual Interiors to Big Data of the Dutch Golden Age”. For more info, click here
- Visualizing domestic interiors in 17th century Amsterdam: 3D/4D data integration and hypothesis testing platforms
- Virtual Interiors at DH2019
- Virtual Interiors kick-off meeting 31 January